Friday, February 20, 2009

My Wife has Pretty well Covered it but...

As we journey further into this process it becomes clearer that we may not be as good at waiting as we had anticipated (this will NOT come as a surprise to most of you, only us). As we are anxiously awaiting our home study, I thought I might provide a pictorial review of our journey thus far.

First, pictures of Rebecca, Me, and Mister Freud with the envelope containing our application to adoption advocates.


A picture of the Post Office where we mailed our home study packet on February 7, 2009.
















This journey has already been a fantastic adventure - one in which we have looked forward with excitement and some curiosity to the next steps.
Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of your dog...I am such a sucker for cute animals! I had no idea we were using the same agency. This is very exciting! Best wishes to you through the process. I know waiting is hard, but trust me, it flies by! We are waiting for our court date now and frantically getting ready around the house! You seem to be a very organized person though, so you will be fine!! Keep in touch!

Kim Hanson
Yorkville, IL