With excitement I share that two of my "cyber" friends got referrals (matched with a child) of boys today!!! Both of these girls have been very faithful in their waiting and are excited in receiving such news. I have been grateful to share in their journeys, and so I am EXCITED to see them moving forward.
As for us, we are number 7 on the unofficial waiting list for boys. (We would be number 20 or so, I believe, if we specifically requested a girl). We have more waiting to do, but it is great fun to see progress and to celebrate with others.
As a reminder, here is the rest of our process.
1. Referral (matching with a particular child and receiving information about them)
2. Documents submitted to court
3. Court date (we don't have to be there, but if everything goes well, this is the day that our child is officially ours.
4. Embassy Date Scheduled
5. TRAVEL for embassy date and to bring back our child!!!
Rebecca :)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Still hoping that you will hear your big news really soon!
Post a Comment